MG Square is being built with a vision of the future: high-quality finishings combined with a sustainable character.
The office building is 100% CO2-neutral. Heat pumps ensure a pleasant indoor climate and rainwater is recovered via the green roofs for the sanitary facilities and the garden. By means of immotica and smart technology, energy consumption is also limited to an absolute minimum.
Nature is continued as far as possible: from the beautiful roof garden and the roof terrace, the green roofs and high windows with the ideal natural light. You can enjoy an attractive view from every angle.
MG Square is the newest office complex that is perfectly accessible for your employees and clients.
In addition, there are numerous communal facilities that make life easier: virtual access control, a parcel service, electric charging points, etc.
And not to forget: the ground floor is home to Bio-Planet and Bike Republic.
- The MG site will exist of mainly 2 parts, to be divided by a new green boulevard with a tramline
- At 500m of the E19(Exit Machelen-Woluwelaan), at 1km of the airport Brucargo zone.
- The E19 connects Brussels with Antwerp.
- Immediate access with the railway station of Vilvoorde.
- Bus Vilvoorde Houtemsestwg 266 / 519 mTrain Vilvorde / 1.9 kmAirport Brussels Airport / 4.9 km