||Min. 30 m2
||> Max. 1.716 m2
The building is an imposing historic building, currently dedicated to office space spread over +/- 1300 m2 excluding cellars and attic space.
Hidden behind a small red brick and ashlar facade, the building is accessed through the carriage entrance that opens onto the inner courtyard. The courtyard deserted the main part of the building, the caretaker's office and a closed double garage.
The main part is composed of: On the ground floor, the large hall with its large staircase, a reception room and two offices. The whole in parquet flooring "point de Hongrie".
On the 1st floor, 6 offices, one of which is a duplex.
The secondary part is composed of
On the ground floor, 8 offices
On the 1st floor there are 4 offices
On the 2nd floor there is a convertible attic space
The concierge service is composed of :
On the ground floor there is an office (currently a liberal profession)
On the 1st floor, a one-bedroom flat in perfect condition.
On the 2nd floor there is a bedroom with bathroom and attic space for conversion.
There are 20 parking spaces.
The property is currently rented as a whole to two institutional tenants.
- False ceilings
- Traditional central heating
- Peripheral cable grooves
- Access control
- Opening window frames