The new-build project "Networks" consists of sustainable and flexible buildings for which the completion of the first two buildings, ONE and TWO, is respectively planned Q2 2022 and Q3 2021. The project will consist of ± 14,300 m² of offices.
Numerous facilities are possible such as a bread vending machine, lockers, collection point for packages, mailboxes or distribution points for free newspapers and magazines, etc.
Common meeting rooms, open workspaces or conference rooms can also be provided, depending on your needs and wishes.
- Raised floor
- False ceilings
- Double glazing
- Access control
- BREEAM Certificate : Excellent
- Camera controlled
- Ceiling height : 2,70m
- Geothermal energy recovery
- Intelligent lighting
- Rain water recuperation
- Security system
- Easily accessible by car via the R4 and E40
- Public transport (bus/tram) within walking distance
- Ghent St-Pieters station at 7 min. by bike
- Charging points for electric bicycles
- Charging stations for cars
- Tram Sint-Denijs-Westrem Flanders Expo perron 1 / 435 mBus Sint-Denijs-Westrem Flanders Expo / 539 mTrain Gand-Saint-Pierre / 1.4 kmRoads Roads E40, E17