Park 7 is a sustainable office campus with very high standards.
The campus will be developed in low energetic, a smart architectural and an urban perspective.
The core values of the design incorporate maximum visibility, flexibility and multi-functionality.
The Campus will become an attractive work environment on a strategic and unique location.
Above all, the park delivers a difference. A commitment to delivering an enjoyable working experience all year round on a vibrant green future proof office campus.
- Access control
- BREEAM Certificate
- Common entrance hall
- Emergency exit
- Fire alarm system
- Fire detection
- Modulation : 180 cm (transparent) + 90 cm (closed section)
- Rain water recuperation
- Solar panels
- Double glazing : full height
- Sun blinds : external through overhang on the south side of the building
- Ceiling height : 2m90
- Raised floor
- Goods lift
- Rooftop Terraces : 5th floor
- Electrical car charging point
- Changing rooms
- Bike parking spaces : 82
- HVAC : heating and cooling via SAPP ceiling
Accessibility by public transport is guaranteed via the new tram line (350m) that connects the city with Brussels Airport, a De Lijn bus stop (180m), with a line that connects to the center of Brussels and the proximity of the railway station in Diegem.
- Bus Haren 3M Toyota / 198 mTram EUROCONTROL / 294 mTrain Diegem / 1.2 kmAirport Brussels Airport / 4 kmRoads Roads E40