The "Keizerpoort" project wille be developed in three phases and offers a combination of homes, offices and shops.
The first phase comprises the new Aldi store and the office building as 'eye-catcher' of the project.
The office building will be fully completed. The works starts on 1 April 2020, with the end date 30 september 2022.
- Gentbrugge station in the vicinity
- Numerous tram and bus stops within walking distance
- 116 underground parking spaces (provided for office users), parking ratio: 1/38
- 86 underground bicycle parking spaces
- Raised floor
- Chilled ceiling
- Acoustic false ceiling
The "Keizerpoort" project is located next to the Ghent Ring, between Brusselsesteenweg and Franse Vaart. Due to its central location, the office building is easily accessible by public transport, bicycle or car. Safe and smooth bicycle connections ensure that you are quickly in the center of Ghent.
- Bus Gent Keizerpoort / 140 mTram Ledeberg Van Lokerenstraat / 240 mTrain Gentbrugge / 1.1 km