This particular building is divided into 3 large buildings that make up Westend Park and was built in 2009. Building C has a total office area of +/- 3,092m². They have a very good visibility. In addition, they have very good energy management (E69).
- Toilets L/G : 1 sanit./block/floor (Lady/Man) + 1 disabled/build/ground floor
- Raised floors
- Airconditioning : cooled ceiling system
- PEB-Certificate : E
- CO2-kg/m²/year : 69
- Lift(s) : 2 (630) and (1000kg, as goods lift)
- Access control : and intercom system main entrances
- Central heating : High efficiency/condensation boiler - by air ventilation 30m³/pers/hour
- Electricity supply
- Lighting : T5-light. metal ceiling (coupled with a daylight control syst.) / motion dectection in common area's
Localised in the Periphery North West District, in the municipality of Groot Bijgaarden. The Three building of the park "Westend" are on a top location along the ring road of Brussels and close to the E40 motorway.
- Bus Zellik Pleinstraat / 276 mTrain Berchem-Sainte-Agathe / 794 mTram BERCHEM STATION / 796 mAirport Brussels Airport / 14.6 kmRoads Roads A10 - E40 - Ring O