|Type||Offices / Business Park|
Twin squares was conceived to provide a green, natural working environment, an oasis of calm in the midst of one of the busiest business districts serving the capital of Europe. Trees and planted
areas are all around, there is a lake, a wooden bridge giving access to the restaurant. Everything, in fact, is designed to ensure optimal conditions in which to work. The buildings themselves are equipped with the latest technology. High performance air conditioning, make use of economical
techniques, raised floors… And to add to both to the efficiency and to the environmental credentials of Twin Squares, a night time tariff applies to heating and cooling, reducing energy costs.
A high degree of façade insulation also reduces energy needs. These are two buildings which can be classified as “comfortable”. There is ample private car parking for the entire site, a high quality
restaurant, meeting rooms and a business center on the site.
- Large parc of 3,7ha with 7 buildings
- A total of +/- 5.375 m² of space covering 5 floors
- 126 private offices (from 15 m² to 83 m²)
- 8 meeting rooms
- relaxing area
- 1 fitted kitchen on each floor
- High speed access to our high-tech network and to te internet
- District : Periphery - Airport
- Commune : Diegem
- On boulevard Léopold III (axis Meiser/Airport)