This office building will be entirely renovated to a green
and sustainable building!
- Lift(s) : 2 x 7 p
- Floor ducts (Elect./Tel./Data)
- False ceilings
- Reinforced zone : 500 kg/m²
- Window modulation : 1,20 m
- Fitted carpet : T5
- Ceiling height : 2,63 m
- Access control
- Floor loading : 300 kg/m²
- Clear glazing
Rue du Commerce 44 is situated in a quiet street, in the heart of the CBD (Central Business District), a short walk from the Avenue des Arts and the Rue Montoyer. The Quartier Léopold station and the South (Midi) (TGV terminal) and North (Nord) mainline stations are only a few stops away via the underground.
The underground station "Trône" is some 50 metres from the building which is also readily accessible by car via fast access roads such as the Boulevard de Petite Ceinture, Rue Belliard, Rue de la Loi. The airport can also be reached in about twenty minutes.
The area benefits from the vicinity of numerous hotels, restaurants, shops, parks, enabling users to enjoy a quality of environment highly favourable to their work.
- Subway TRONE / 157 mBus TRONE / 195 mTrain Bruxelles-Luxembourg / 507 mTram PALAIS / 560 mAirport Brussels Airport / 10.4 km