- Bicycle racks : and motorcycle parking (with lockers)
- Toilets L/G : for disabled persons (on the ground floor)
- Raised floor
- Fitted carpet
- Acoustic false ceiling
- False metallic ceilings
- Fan cool units
- Peripheral cable grooves
- Ratio parking (renewed environmental permit) : 1/150 m²
- PEB-Certificate : C- (237)
- CO2-kg/m²/year : 52
- Lift(s) : 4
- Goods lift : 1
- Access control
- Double glazing
- Meeting room(s) : possibility to book meeting rooms via Tribes
- Shower(s) : (with lockers)
Office to let AVENUE MARNIX 17 1000 Brussels
Offices 803 m2
Senior Consultant, Office Agency+32494261159 +32494261159 Serguei.Petrovic@jll.com
The European Quarter, or Leopold Quarter, is the largest office district in Brussels.
The district's main occupant, the European Union, is the epicentre around which many representative bodies (such as the European Commission or the European Parliament), lobby groups and international companies have their headquarters.
Around the Place du Luxembourg you will find some of the most prestigious office buildings in the capital and in Belgium. There are also many flexible offices and serviced business centres, interspersed with green areas, parks and cultural venues such as the Museum of Natural Sciences.
It has good public transport links: the Brussels-Luxembourg train station and bus access to Leopold Park make it easy to get around. If you are looking for a district with direct access by car to the Brussels ring road and the airport, as well as a wide range of restaurants and hotels, come to this bustling international business and administrative centre in the heart of Europe!
- Bus PORTE DE NAMUR / 18 mSubway PORTE DE NAMUR / 191 mTram ROYALE / 470 mTrain Bruxelles, Luxembourg / 624 mAirport Brussels Airport / 10.9 kmRoads Roads Inner ring road