- Bicycle racks : 17 bike spaces and 3 cargo bike spaces
- Toilets L/G : PRM toilets
- Lift : 2 duplex 8pers-lifts and elevator dedicated to bicycles
- Cold ceilings : cold metal ceilings
- Building Management System : CMT system
- Flex offices : flexible office spaces adapted to NWOW (New Ways Of Working)
- Garden : garden (47sqm), Green patio (20sqm) and Green terraces (17,25sqm on floors 0, 1 and 6)
- Shower(s) : 2 (in common parts of basement)
- Insulated facades
- Access control : with badge-readers for bike room
- Airconditioning : partially by heat pump by solar panels
- Ceiling height : 2.70m , Penthouse 3.32m, Ground floor 3.50m
- Fire detection
- Rain water recuperation
- Raised floor : 10cm gap, locally 100cm (ground floor front side)
- Solar panels
- Triple glazing : windows open from floor to ceiling (optimum natural light.)
- Ventilation : Natural ventilation
- Heat pump system : Central.heat/cold through 4-pipe air
- Energy performance regulation
Office to let RUE DES HORNES 4 1000 Brussels
Offices Min. 205 m2 > Max. 2.149 m2
Senior Consultant, Office Agency+32494261159 +32494261159 Serguei.Petrovic@jll.com
The European Quarter, or Leopold Quarter, is the largest office district in Brussels.
The district's main occupant, the European Union, is the epicentre around which many representative bodies (such as the European Commission or the European Parliament), lobby groups and international companies have their headquarters.
Around the Place du Luxembourg you will find some of the most prestigious office buildings in the capital and in Belgium. There are also many flexible offices and serviced business centres, interspersed with green areas, parks and cultural venues such as the Museum of Natural Sciences.
It has good public transport links: the Brussels-Luxembourg train station and bus access to Leopold Park make it easy to get around. If you are looking for a district with direct access by car to the Brussels ring road and the airport, as well as a wide range of restaurants and hotels, come to this bustling international business and administrative centre in the heart of Europe!
- Bus PORTE DE NAMUR / 76 mSubway TRONE / 233 mTram ROYALE / 526 mTrain Bruxelles, Luxembourg / 566 mAirport Brussels Airport / 10.8 km