The site underwent a thorough renovation during which the following works were realised:
- Complete renovation of the sanitary facilities
- Renovation of entrance halls
- Completely new outside layout and inner garden
- Renovation of lift shafts
- Extra showers and lockers
- New signs and totems
- New cooling machines
- Roof replacement
- Upgrade of heat pumps
- Upgrade of the building management system
- Installation of water softeners
- Relighting of LED
Sustainability is one of the most important aspects of The Sage. In the future, The Sage will therefore have around 300 charging points for electric cars in its outdoor car park.
Furthermore, this building of The Sage offers various services including The Eatery (company restaurant), an ironing service, take-away lunch shop and a fitness room.
This state-of-the-art office buildings is located along the Soutern Ring around Antwerp.
At 5 minutes by car from various entrances and exits of the Ring to ensure excellent accessibility to the national as well as the international motrway network. Berchem railway station is at some 10 minutes walking distance. This building is also very well accessible by public transport.
- Bus Berchem Roderveldlaan / 144 mTram Berchem Jan Moorkens / 802 mTrain Mortsel-Deurnesteenweg / 1 kmAirport Luchthaven Antwerpen / 1.5 km