Public transport is at hand:
- Metro Delacroix (lines 2 and 6): opposite the building
- Villo: opposite the building
- Bus (line 89): opposite the building
- Metro Brel (lines 1 and 5): +/- 5 min. walk
- Metro Gare de l'Ouest (lines 1, 2, 5 and 6) + train: +/- 5 min. on foot
- Gare du Midi (Thalys, Eurostar, ICE trains): two Metro stations away (1.45 km)
It will only take you a few seconds to cross the street in front of the building and go down a few stairs or escalator steps before getting into your Metro. In front of the building you can also take a Villo or a bus. The building is also easily accessible from the motorway (Brussels Ring).
The area is both historic and constantly evolving, both residential and industrial, close to the Canal, with many service companies and shops. In the immediate vicinity, there are two gyms, a supermarket, a shopping centre, the St. Anne's Clinic (Chirec), snack bars and restaurants, including the two-star restaurant La Paix, an institution, opposite the slaughterhouses.
- Bus DELACROIX
- Subway DELACROIX
- Train Bruxelles-Ouest
- Tram GARE DE L'OUEST
- Airport Brussels Airport